For another entry into our meet the team series I spoke to the office superhero, one half of the office management team, Grace. Working as Dr Spittaler's personal assistant and the joint office manager, Grace is the driving force behind the establishment of Hunter Allied Care. We took 5 minutes out of her busy day to have a chat.
1. What's your nickname?
Goo. When I was young my family all called me Gracey Goo and the name just stuck.
2. What is your favourite thing about being a P.A?
Something different happens every day.
3. What's your favourite season and why?
I like all the seasons! They all have something nice about them.
4. What is your favourite animal?
My fat cat, Wilma.
5. Where would we find you on the weekend?
Seeing friends, going out, and eating out.
6. If you could go on a roadtrip with anyone, who would it be?
My partner Ramsey, he makes me laugh.
7. What would your wrestler name be?
8. What is your passion?
9. What is your everyday talent?
I'm good at winging it, to be honest.
10. If you could switch jobs with anyone in the office, who would it be?
Oh that's hard, I like my job! My job is a bit different. Maybe Louise, because it would be pretty fun to jab people.
Monique Aganovic. Hunter Allied Care social media manager.