As part of our meet the team series I had a quick chat with the office's favourite strawberry blonde, our physiotherapist Kristy. Graduating university in 2013 Kristy has worked as a physiotherapist ever since, moving from Sydney to Newcastle in search of sea change and the perfect setting for a young health professional.
1. What's your nickname?
"It's actually 'Krispy', like Krispy Kreme. I was in the drive thru once after a few drinks and someone started calling me it, the name stuck."
2. Who is your favourite fictional health professional?
"Ummm....probably someone from ER."
"Sure let's go with him."
3. Who's your favourite real health professional?
4. What's your lucky number?
"I don't have one!"
Ok what about your favourite number?
5. Where would we find you on the weekend?
"Somewhere outdoors, or by the water."
6. If you could go on a road trip with anyone in the world, living or dead, who would it be?
"Probably my partner Sam. We have fun together."
7. What's your favourite cocktail?
"A strawberry daiquiri."
8. If you could go anywhere in the world, where would it be?
"There are so many places! But probably Canada."
9. What's the most interesting form of alternative medicine?
"I love Chinese medicine! I think it's probably the most interesting."
10. What do you love most about physiotherapy?
"Following my patients health journey, and seeing the results."
Monique Aganovic - Hunter Allied Care social media manager